Sunday, October 27, 2013

open letter to Shinzo Abe Prime Minister of Japan,

open letter to the leaders of Japan .

 I address this open letter to Shinzo Abe Prime Minister of Japan,

Mr Shinzo, my name is June MacKendrick, I am a UK citizen, Scottish by birth location ,& citizen of earth by destiny.
I am not a politician, or even a person with a job, I am just someone who is greatly saddened & overwhelmed by the tragedy that befell your nation as a result of the Fukushima Diahtsu disaster.

I write this letter to you as a result of my overwhelming sadness & concern for the plight of the people of Japan & indeed the rest of the world resulting from the Fukushima Diatsu  nuclear power station meltdown.

I understand the very grave situation you have there, the risks & dangers to workers trying to deal with the on going crisis & the greater risks & dangers involved resulting from the many unfortunate circumstances including weather issues and the effects of these issues on dealing with the Fukushima nuclear crisis.

I am not a scientist, but I have researched and fully understand the issues involved.
I am however, I believe, a humanitarian in how I try to conduct myself towards others & the planet.

I have cried myself to sleep on many nights since 11th March 2011, thinking about the children of Japan & the implications of such a crisis on their futures their health & well being, & indeed that of their families.

I have read that Japan has only accepted assistance from France in regard of the Fukushima disaster, I don't know why that is... but I do know that this is a big world , and that there are many very educated good scientists in the field of nuclear physics & dealing with issues such as you are having to deal with now at Fukushima, from across the globe, I also know there are health experts who specialize in the field of radiation exposure, short and long term, & other health related health issues, experts from around the world who would happily offer advice and help at this time of great concern for you and your fellow Japanese citizens at this very critical time in dealing with the leaks from Fukushima.

Additionally , I believe there are people from other feilds related to ecological  & other related issues of dealing with a crisis  such as you are facing now who would like to help you and the people of Japan, not because of political gains but because such a disaster, such a crisis, is a humanitarian crisis, as the problems of the radiation leak into the air ocean and earth is of concern for the whole world, our planet.

Therefore I write this open letter to ask you  please, as one human being to another, to please allow an independent international multidisciplinary task force to be deployed to help the people of Japan at this time to deal with this humanitarian crisis at Fukushima, for are we not all brothers & sisters of the earth we share, and is it not the human thing for us as fellow human beings to help each other at time of crisis.

I ask you to put politics, and indeed corporate interests aside at this time of great anguish & crisis for the people of Japan & indeed the world, please, Mr Shinzo Abe, accept the offers to help of the people of the world who have the knowledge & know how who can help with the problems at Fukushima & at very least we can minimalise the related problems & issues with this humanitarian crisis, for the sake of the children of Japan & the children of the world, for it is their future that is in your hands.

thank you,
yours sincerely,

June MacKendrick.




No comments: